- Contains every known Rockwell illustration
- Signed by Mollie Rockwell
- Written by Museum Director Laurie Norton Moffatt
- Color plates and black and white prints
- Available in standard and limited editions
No true Rockwell fan should be without this complete catalogue of the artist's work. For the first time, every known illustration created by Norman Rockwell during his six-decade career is displayed and documented in this important reference work. A New York Times book review stated "The scholarship is stupendous and thorough." Norman Rockwell: A Definitive Catalogue presents the most comprehensive time capsule of Mr. Rockwell's career and an American era.
The standard edition is a boxed, two volume set of 1,200 pages with 3,594 black and white illustrations and 96 color plates; 8 7/8" x 11 5/8". Also available is a Limited Edition of 200 copies with gold-tooled leather spines, signed and numbered by the artist's wife, Mollie Rockwell.
- Be the first to review this product